Thursday, September 17, 2009

Long Day

Had yet another long day today.  I am not even certain what happened other than I got my first real great sneak peak at my studio, talked with the architect and really began planning on where everything will be.  He asked if I will need any drainage out from the studio itself, and I wasn't really prepared to answer.  Will I ever need to simulate rain or use any sort of excessive water effects in any shoots?  I'll have to mull that one over.

Tomorrow I will finalize arrangement for shooting at the RAWC, and I will also scout since shooting will begin Saturday morning at 5:30 AM, and we will only have about one hour to capture everything we'd like.  That means we'll need a game plan.  Ideally we will only need about 40 minutes of shooting, but I would still prefer to have as much extra as I can.  The rowing shots will have to wait until either later in the day on Saturday, or perhaps the following weekend.  After two days of shooting in total, I expect to have all the material we'd need to finish the project.

In the mean time, happy new year to all those fellow new years having peeps out there.  I will likely be a little too busy to post anything in the next 48 hours, but hopefully I'll have plenty of behind the scenes footage to add after the first shoot is done.

Thank you for reading!

David Dvir

No comments:

Post a Comment